One of my Imail servers has a "feature" I am not so sure of. When I add a
user [EMAIL PROTECTED] it would add the user as is. When I try to
send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] however, it will put the mail in a
user [EMAIL PROTECTED] under a subdirectory called 'gittens'. Is this a
feature? Can I turn it off?

As well, I have a user who complains :

> Between November 17th to the present date 10 e-mail messages have been
sent
> to me by mistake. I have written the three people who sent these messages
> and advised them of the situation. However, I believe that something
strange
> is occuring where the messages meant for any one with the last name Parker
> are being sent to me. Two of the messages have the name Parker at the end
of
> the address written in the CC section of the respective e-mails as
follows:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] Parker> and <[EMAIL PROTECTED] PARKER>. I
> would be grateful if you could remedy the situation of these stray
>messages

The previous mail comes from a user [EMAIL PROTECTED] Does anyone have any
clue? Maybe it might help to know that this IMAIL server has been through at
least two IMAIL software upgrades.

Craig Gittens