> Actually it is possibe to place correctly formatted pairs
> of files into the
> Spool dir and IMail will send them. You need both a Q
> (control) and D (message and header) file.

> I don't have a definition of the files, but once you
> look  at them, they are not terribly complicated.

Daniel,

Then perhaps you can explain the format below?:

Qm:\spool\D5f39070.SMD
Hmydomain.com
T1
E0,
S<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
NRCPT TO: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
R<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can figure "S" means "sender", "R" means "recipient", and "Q"
points to the matching data file in the spool folder.   But what do
the "H", "T1", "E0," and "NRCPT TO:" prefixes mean?

> If you are going to send the exact same message to all
> 9000 addresses, a
> List Server might be a better method. One email sent to
> the list and all 9000 get it.

The 9000 emails are not all the same.