Dear all,

Sorry about the last mail the subject wasnot correct :)

I am an ISP and I am using Imail server to host many domains on my mail
sever.
I have a client with ISDN connection and he has domain mail hosted on my
sever.
The problem is when he try to send any mail with attachment with any size
small or large. he can not sent it but when he try to send the mail without
attachment he send it properly.
We try to check the problem and I added an account on his domain and try to
send from my network and I can send. when he try to send from dialup accont
he do that properly.
is the problem in the ISDN connection or in the Imail server and How I can
resolve it.

Thanx in advanced.

Magdy