We are still running IMail 7.15 as it is stable and have not had the
time to spend upgrading the system.

I'm running 7.15 as well, upgraded from 6.06 and have been running Imail
for the 4 years that I've been at my present job.

For the size of my user base and domains (about 500 users, 2 virtual
domains), it's stable, user friendly, requires little configuration, and
is perfect if you are the "everything" administrator, as opposed as the
mail admin.

There are also some excellent anti-spam and anti-virus products, written
specifically to work with Imail.

Sharyn

We are the worldwide producer and marketer of the award winning Cruzan
Single Barrel Rum, judged "Best in the World" at the annual
San Francisco Wine and Spirits Championships. For
more information, please click (go to) <html><a
href="http://www.cruzanrums.com";>www.cruzanrums.com</a></html>