-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Wolf
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] testvirus.org test results

I tested this on Postini which claims to have  very good anti-virus
scanning.  The following went thru the Postini virus trap: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
12, 16, 17, 23, and 25.  Postini did trap all the rest of them in the SPAM
trap, but they would be delivered to my inbox if I accepted them.

I may have to re-think Postini!

-Joe