Hi Scott,

We made the experience, that the guys at bitdefender are quite active. We're updating
the
signatures three times a day. Normaly they rollout the signatures at 1 pm. So, we're
scheduled our
updates at 14:00, 18:00 and 01:00 **CET**

====================================
Am Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2004 um 16:52 schrieben Sie:

--

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Merlin Consulting
Martin Schaible