On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, David B Funk wrote:
It's also kinda fun to talk to the Exchange admins and watch them
cringe when I talk about our users who have 5GB inboxes with
30K messages in them. ;)

Hah!  I suppose that you know that UW jumped on the Exchange bandwagon.
That is, for the privileged few, such as their million-dollar plus
president; plebes, proles, and students are to be outsourced to "the
cloud".

Then again, I guess that Exchange is an upgrade from GroupWise...

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc