On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Stef Hoesli <s...@hoes.li> wrote:

> I tried with both the default and the stable branch of imdbpy. Both stop
> with the following error when trying to do "./setup.py install" as root:

Use only the default branch.
Try removing line 128 of the setup.py file (I've just updated it on the repo):
  'zip_safe': False, # XXX: I guess, at least...

Some versions of setuptools seem to not support it.

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/