Chedli Ghedira wrote: > First question : Can these informations be imported into OpenStreetMap ?
My first guess: No. Quote from http://gadm.org: "This dataset is freely available for academic and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use, is not allowed without prior permission." I checked some other countries. They also have data, copied from official websites. They are missing the original licence terms and even the required attribution. So taking any data from their site seems to be out of question. > Second question : Where can I find information (or who can help me) > about creating a rules text file for Shp-to-osm.jar ? What are your questions? You'll have to figure out the required mapping yourself. The syntax of the rules.txt is documented (a bit). Play with it -- you'll have to run it multiple times anyway. And most likely you'll have to apply some post-conversion changes -- the mapping itself is the simple part. ;) Andre -- And now that I have your attention:
signature.asc
Description: Digital signature
_______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
