An idea, what about if the 'main mapper' who is planning on copying the data in does so as a new user, prefixed with 'import:username'. And also have the tag 'FIXME=soure is from maplibrary.org, unsure of varifiability"
cheers, Sam On 11/13/09, andrzej zaborowski <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Chedli, > > 2009/11/13 Chedli Ghedira <[email protected]>: >> And what about maplibrary.org (only 1st level admin boundaries :( )? >> >> The Map Library is a source of public domain basic map data concerning >> administrative boundaries in developing countries. The data is broken down >> into manageable chunks to make it easier to download for those with poor >> internet connections. > > I have looked at the maplibrary.org before and I didn't see anything > that should prevent using their data in OSM. I believe it's ok to > import it, even though someone on this list will surely claim that it > is derived from Ordnance Survey's data :) > > _______________________________________________ > Imports mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports > -- Twitter: @Acrosscanada Blog: http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sam.vekemans OpenStreetMap IRC: http://irc.openstreetmap.org @Acrosscanadatrails _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
