On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:09 AM, Martin Koppenhöfer <[email protected]>wrote:
> > > Am 15/dic/2012 um 22:39 schrieb Mike Dupont < > [email protected]>: > > 3. **What tagging are you proposing? >> > addr:* and landuse > the only additional tag are the four detailed landuse tags > eg > lbcs:activity:code {1100=1} > lbcs:activity:name {Household activities=1} > lbcs:function:code {1170=1} > lbcs:function:name {Garden apartment complex (1=1} > > These codes are details on how the lot is zoned. otherwise I am using this > information for fixing the street names and zip codes. > > Are the landuses you plan to tag actual landuses or permitted/planned > landuses? > These are actual landuses, the ones that describe the business. when you register a business here in kansas, you have to provide this information. https://www.kansas.gov/bess/flow/main?execution=e1s1 I will also be looking into how that data can be extracted and compared some day. This is more than zoning infomation. If you look at this for example : http://www.snco.us/Ap/C_prop/Listing.asp?PRCL_ID=0973604030001000 "2151-Grocery store / supermarket" "2110-Goods-oriented shopping" that is very accurate and could be used for direct tag information. there is a building layer on the snco gis site, but I have not figured out how to extract it, it seems to be hidden. So I am tracing them from bing. http://gis.snco.us/ArcGIS/rest/services/Basemap_102100/MapServer/7 http://gis.snco.us/ArcGIS/rest/services/Basemap_102100/MapServer/8 **** >> >> **4. **The last few times someone has proposed importing property >> lot data the consensus has been that that type of data shouldn’t be >> imported into OSM. Why is this different? >> > I am importing the plots for zipcode, house number and address data. It is > being used to tag the buildings, it can be deleted when it has been totally > processed. > > > > IMHO addresses belong (often) to plots, so in these cases there is no > point in transferring the address information to a building. Don't remember > consensus to not import property limits. I do remember though that there > were concerns about the sheer amount of data increase if we imported this > for the whole world. > > Cheers, > Martin > Well these are plots/property limits. And I dont want to import them for the whole world, just the streets that I am tracing buildings from so that I can quickly find locations. Also did you notice that http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/ can now find house numbers accurately for these streets I imported : http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/search.php?q=2033+Southwest+Wanamaker+Rd%2C+Topeka%2C+Kansas&viewbox=-217.97%2C80.28%2C217.97%2C-70.31 Until the houses are traced and the data transfered like i did here : http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/196582551 I removed the plot and the lbcs data and left only the house itself. I forgot the landuse=residential. -- James Michael DuPont Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://flossk.org Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org Mozilla Rep https://reps.mozilla.org/u/h4ck3rm1k3 Free Software Foundation Europe Fellow http://fsfe.org/support/?h4ck3rm1k3
_______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
