From: indiana-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:indiana-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of
Tyson Burris @ Internet Communications Inc
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 4:07 PM
To: indiana@wispa.org
Cc: kquil...@agilenetworks.com
Subject: Re: [Indiana] Agile Networks

I for one would like to be in those INDOT towers, if they are available.

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

317-738-0320 Daytime #
317-412-1540 Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

[ICI]
What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.