Any feedback on the outcome of the conference call?      The Governor today
announced that internet and telephone service cannot be shut off for
non-payment at least until May and possibly beyond if the emergency is extended.

Comcast and AT&T can survive something like this.     Companies like ours will
have a much harder time.

SBA loans are available but are not helpful because they have to be repaid and
personally guaranteed by the business owner.      When the State permits
customers to consume our services without paying for them,  personal guarantees
do not seem appropriate.       A grant would be more appropriate in this
situation.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2F41D.B2989A20]<http://www.pickmta.com/>
   [cid:image002.png@01D2F41D.B2989A20] <https://www.facebook.com/pickmta/>
[cid:image003.png@01D2F41D.B2989A20] <https://twitter.com/pickmta>