From: indiana-boun...@wispa.org <indiana-boun...@wispa.org> On Behalf Of
Tyson Burris
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 4:10 PM
To: indiana@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [Indiana] Meeting

I haven't seen the order that binds a WISP to this.  Please post it.

I have no problem helping people but I think that opens the door for abuse
and problems.

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

Office # 317-738-0320
Cell/Direct # 317-412-1540
Online: www.surfici.net

What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP Cameras -
Fiber - Towers - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.