Aren't the two that is Ipomoea purpurea and common morning glory synonymous?
akbhatt

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 8:16 PM, J.M. Garg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, Anand ji,
> Appears like Ipomoea purpurea (?). See the details from Indiantreepix
> Database:
>        *Ipomoea purpurea* *Convolvulaceae* *Purple, Tall, or Common
> Morning Glory* Gwalior- 16/9/08; Ipomoea purpurea - Wikipedia, the free
> encyclopedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipomoea_purpurea> Morning glory
> - indiantreepix | Google 
> Groups<http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/dfe57ec5a7903bc6>
> http://www.meemelink.com/prints%20images/12951.Convolvulaceae%20-%20Ipomoea%20purpurea.jpg
>  dkimages
> - discover - plants - Ipomoea 
> purpurea<http://www.dkimages.com/discover/DKIMAGES/Discover/Home/Plants/Classification/Tracheophyta/Magnoliophyta/Magnoliopsida/Solanales/Convolvulaceae/Ipomoea/Ipomoea-purpurea/Ipomoea-purpurea-1.html>
>
>   On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Anand Kumar Bhatt <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>   This was sent by me yestrday, and has not appeaaared till today
>> evening, so I thought I would cut the number of photographs and send two
>> different mails;
>> to repeat:
>> When I casually  purchased some moring glory seeds from Delhi and planted
>> them at random along my boundary wall, I could never imagine that it would
>> bloom so gloriously and  profusely.  I am attaching some photographs
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Anand Kumar Bhatt
>> A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
>> Gwalior. 474 005.
>> Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
>>
>> >>
>>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
> "We often ignore the beauty around us"
> Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
> (Indiantreepix) http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>
>


-- 
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to