Satish ji
I would request all members to upload any grass or grass-like plant that
they have photographed, I think with experts like Manoj ji, Nidhan ji,
Balkar ji, Anil ji, Vijayasankar ji, Ritesh ji, Giby ji, Muthu ji, Pankaj
ji, Nayan ji, Mayur ji, Rathinasabapathy ji, Prasad ji, and others (I
missed to recollect), many of these should get identified.

This page should prove helpful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poaceae

This should be helpful in differentiating the three groups

http://www.livinglandscapes.bc.ca/cbasin/cb_grasses/grass_sedge_rush.html

http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek060615.html

http://www.countrysideinfo.co.uk/grass_id/intro2.htm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071005234744AA2UqyO

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=-WYcUxppDo4C&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&dq=Grasses+sedges+and+rushes+differences&source=bl&ots=y2yAUm39qB&sig=oUvIS_s8Gu06zy_vlGjFsb0O4fc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=pCZLUfH1HI6zrAfSlYDAAQ&ved=0CGYQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=Grasses%20sedges%20and%20rushes%20differences&f=false

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/