There is one more option as discussed in details of Alok ji's plant from
Himachal: Mazus goodeniifolius ?
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/p/phrymaceae/mazus/mazus-goodeniifolius>

On 11 October 2016 at 08:13, Ashwini Bhatia <ashw...@ashwinibhatia.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Chris. I agree, this needs further consideration.
>
> Regards,
> Ashwini
>
> On 10 Oct 2016, at 18:22, C CHADWELL <chrischadwell...@btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>
> The additional observations and photos are helpful.
>
> I think this illustrates that this genus needs further study/checking.
>

> Best Wishes,
>

> Chris Chadwell
>

> 81 Parlaunt Road
> SLOUGH
> SL3 8BE
> UK
>
> www.shpa.org.uk

> *From:* Ashwini Bhatia <ashw...@ashwinibhatia.com>

world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.