J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lalithamba Avadhanam <alalitha...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug, 2021, 6:33 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15952] Fwd: What is the secret behind so many endemic
species in Kerala ?
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Last year I had an opportunity to talk to Prof. Mats Thulin of
Uppasala Universty, while discussing of Boswellia ovalifoliolata, he said
if it is a true endemic, there must be some other endemic species in the
area, then it will not be in association with common species of the area;
it is true, in A.P. Seshachalam and Velugonda hills harbours majority of
endemics of the state; B.serrata and B.Ovalifolialata are never seen in
same vicinity.
thank you for enlightenment and provide a chance to express my observations.

A.Lalithamba

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAOd090vSYgifVYX54gZMwdK-ztWBKWmE-PDWUSXT6icct6Wk5A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAOd090vSYgifVYX54gZMwdK-ztWBKWmE-PDWUSXT6icct6Wk5A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.