... commonly known as: golden shower tree, Indian laburnum • Bengali:
বাঁদরলাঠি bandaralathi, সোনালী sonali • Gujarati: ગરમાળો garmalo • Hindi:
अमलतास amaltas, स्वर्णपुष्पी swarn-pushpi • Konkani: बलो balo • Malayalam:
കണിക്കൊന്ന kanikkonna • Manipuri: চহুঈ chahui • Marathi: बहावा bahava •
Mizo: ngaingaw • Tamil: கொன்ற konrai • Urdu: املتاس amaltas

... the State Flower of the Kerala, India
... the National Flower of Thailand, known as *Dok Khuen* (a.k.a. *
Ratchaphruek*).

Regards.