One second thought, my image Campanula_pallida-b shows a corolla which
is not as deeply lobed as in Campanula_pallida-a or in
  http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Purple%20Bellflower.html
I would like to ask Shrikant ji in particular, if it could be
Campanula dimorphantha, as I don't have any experience with the
species.
   - Tabish