But then the other important comment in FBI is very relevant for our plant.
When I photographed this plant from, somehow it looked different to me from
C. colorata collected so often by me from Kashmir. The flower looked
semi-inferior , a comment appropriate from var. tibetica in FBI.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/