Thank you Usha di for the interest in my photographic innovation, but
alas I am not an true innovator... just a borrower of ideas...
You can definitely get the device and even order it online from
Jodogyan, and on this page ( http://www.jodogyan.org/tlmscience ) you'll
see the photo of a linen tester which has 10x magnification and it is
just the right size to hold in front of an average point and shoot
camera and click some wonderful macros without paying the nikon chaps an
arm and a leg (which is what I do since I can't afford a fancy dslr)
Hope this answers some of your intrigue..
Regards
Alok

--
Himalayan Village Education Trust