Dear Alok ji:
Thank you, I definitely will try and get the linen tester, I just like
the idea of a built in marker for size....
its wonderful...   I do use the nikon macro and the built in macro
capbility in my prosumer (lighter in weight) sony ....
so may not need the 10x, but I surely like the measuring devise...
Thanks.
Usha di

===


On May 6, 9:27 pm, Alok Mahendroo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thank you Usha di for the interest in my photographic innovation, but
> alas I am not an true innovator... just a borrower of ideas...
> You can definitely get the device and even order it online from
> Jodogyan, and on this page (http://www.jodogyan.org/tlmscience) you'll
> see the photo of a linen tester which has 10x magnification and it is
> just the right size to hold in front of an average point and shoot
> camera and click some wonderful macros without paying the nikon chaps an
> arm and a leg (which is what I do since I can't afford a fancy dslr)
> Hope this answers some of your intrigue..
> Regards
> Alok
>
> On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 18:22 -0700, Ushadi micromini wrote:
> > Dear Alok: nice pic...what is this black frame with markings around
> > the flower...
> > is it some kind of measuring marking device?
>
> > did you make it?
> > buy it?
> > where?
> > how can I get one or two?
> > do they come in different sizes?
> > does fit around the sunshades of the lens front?
>
> > lots of questions....
> > awaiting answers eagerly...because...wonderful if its a measuring
> > device for macro...
> > being black matt does not shine, and throw off the meter...
> > small enough to carry around...
>
> > Ushadi
> > PS by the way this flower reminds me of  chicory, .. a  roadside weed
> > in much of northeast wastelands and highway shoulders in NY CT< PA
> > Etc , and in europe...
> > But as GuUrucharanji so patiently explained... its a big genus, and a
> > detailed key to id is so very important...
> > THANK YOU GURUCHARNJI for the lesson.
>
> --
> Himalayan Village Education Trust
> Village Khudgot,
> P.O. Dalhousie
> District Chamba
> H.P. 176304, 
> Indiawww.hive.interconnection.orgwww.hivetrust.wordpress.comwww.forwildlife.wordpress.com

Reply via email to