Neha ji and Satish ji how do you protect yourselves from mosquitoes when you
visit these areas of wild plants in Warje and Vetal tekdi?Sometime back I
visited Kalyani nagar area and there were many mosquitoes on the wild plants
. Many cases of Malaria and Dengue have been reported from Pune.
Regards
Bhagyashri