There is a pre-dose against malaria which you can take before going to
field. There are many mosquito repellents alaos available in the
market.
But I personally feel, that the more you may your self repell these
insects, the more effective their bite become :))... let them bite you
and you will get used to it, or after so much of medication you wont
have malaria but every bite will cause blisters....
Pankaj

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Neha ji and Satish ji how do you protect yourselves from mosquitoes when you
> visit these areas of wild plants in Warje and Vetal tekdi?Sometime back I
> visited Kalyani nagar area and there were many mosquitoes on the wild plants
> . Many cases of Malaria and Dengue have been reported from Pune.
> Regards
> Bhagyashri
>
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:22 AM, Dr Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Neha
>> Its good that many people dont know about these plants. Otherwise they
>> wont be found so easily. Withania is getting rare these days because
>> of its medicinal properties.
>> Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics...
>> Regards
>> Pankaj
>>

>> On Oct 20, 11:45 pm, Neha Singh <neha.vind...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Yes Satish Ji , on that Warje internal road, there are ashwagandha
>> > plants, I
>> > photographed them too.
>> > And  now we are waiting for " lot of Indigoferas; crotolarias and Cullen
>> > etc
>> > ".
>> >
>> > Neha S

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer

Office:
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Residence:
36c, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

email: pku...@kbfg.org
          sahanipan...@gmail.com
          pankajsah...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
           +852 9436 6251 (mobile)