@ Dear Satish:
The write up is wonderful.. detailed...

thank you , would take a while before I get back to you..
houseful of guests for about 10 days, then I'll have to rest..ha ha...

Yes.. I know you and Neil are physicians, that's why I ventured, otherwise
god knows how people would react to my asking such pointed questions... and
my analogy to gross diagnosis ...

I also know., you and Neil are both serious students of botany..already..
and I am just beginning , another reason for venturing...

@ Dear Yadzy:  when I look thing up and compare study.. you'll be in the
loop..

@ GIby: thanks... will keep that in mind..
Usha di