Flora of Maharashtra (BSI) mentions A. hookeri Meissn. as syn of
A.angustifolia Nees. T. Cooke in Flora of Bombay Presidency mentions
A. angustifolia Nees, A. lanceolata Dalz. & Gibs. and Tetranthera
lanceofolia Grah. as syn of A. hookeri  Meissn. BSI flora gives
'Leaves penninerved and in 2 whorls of 3 each'. Young leaves are bound
to be of different green than the old leaves. I do not see any
difference in leaves to lead to any other species. Validity of name is
another issue. I would like to know the specific difference in leaves
as seen by anyone. Regards, Shrikant