Ficus arnottiana is my *guess*. The tips of branchlets bear long stipules
(?); and fig-like (?) paired sessile structures found in the lower axils.
Leaf tips seem to be caudate-acuminate (as seen in the bottom-right corner
of the 2nd pic). Sapium has terminal inflorescence.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi