Sir,

May i humbly paste here the links of images of *Ficus* *religiosa* that i
recorded in 2009. It is very common plant in West Bengal and from my
old records (also seen at the top-right coloumn of the image page) i see
that this tree is completely bare by 9th March (
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cQC11eQxXUDIpyDndL0lw9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?full-exif=true
).

By March 21 it has some foliage -
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/SvqgddPcHiqhopUF06-XNtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?full-exif=true

...and by 6th April it is covered with mature canopy =
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8zV_p4mzYyeew81Jf2ILmtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?full-exif=true

Thank you & Regards,

Surajit Koley

>>> navendu.p...@gmail.com, giby.kuriak...@gmail.com, varunvarm...@gmail.com,