Hi,

I don't think can support XA (JTA) enabled cache stores. Here's why:
- C1 (cache store instance) runs on node N1
- an JTA tx is started on N2 which writes to(has a key that maps to) N1 - both
to the DataContainer and C1.
- the JTA transaction manager running the transaction resides on N2, so it's
impossible for C1@N1 (different process) to enlist within that transaction

This limitation doesn't exist for local caches configured with a cache store,
but that's rather a particular case.

Our current recovery mechanism supports situations when writing to a cache
store fails during commit. If the commit fails, the user is given the
opportunity to re-apply transaction's changed and that includes both memory and
local storage.

Cheers,
--
Mircea Markus