CQs always run against an interval relative to now. There is no way to run
CQs on a delay, but simply set the RESAMPLE EVERY clause to make sure you
re-query after all the data has arrived.

For instance, assuming it's a one day CQ

CREATE CONTINUOUS QUERY MINUTE ON db RESAMPLE EVERY 6h FOR 2d
begin
   select ... into ... from ... where ... group by ..., time(1d)
end

That will run the CQ every 6 hours over the two day intervals that end at
now() or include now() if it doesn't fall on a boundary.

At midnight on Jan 3, it will run the CQ for Jan 1 and Jan 2.
At 6 a.m. on Jan 3, it will run the CQ for Jan 2 and Jan 3.
At noon on Jan 3, it will run the CQ for Jan 2 and Jan 3.
At 6 p.m. on Jan 3, it will run the CQ for Jan 2 and Jan 3.
At midnight on Jan 4, it will run the CQ for Jan 2 and Jan 3.
At 6 a.m. on Jan 4, it will run the CQ for Jan 3 and Jan 4.

With this setup, even data written 6 hours out of date will get picked up
by the CQ.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 2:52 PM, <ikovalyo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks
>
> I guess it can work for 1h but I also have same queries for 1d and 30d
> intervals. So I'm looking for a way to allow my data be little late (up to
> 30 mins) and recalculate cache after this 30-minutes windows closed.
>
> --
> Remember to include the InfluxDB version number with all issue reports
> msgid/influxdb/c794fabb-4353-4e4d-b77f-f1ae279aee26%40googlegroups.com.

Sean Beckett
Director of Support and Professional Services
InfluxDB

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/CALGqCvNw-__nBU%3Di%3DUrL06vkPOxGA5qoBxoNa6ma-3G21zYqkg%40mail.gmail.com.