Hi.
I would like to solve following issue:
I have data coming in to the system with some delays. So when CQ runs some data
is missing. So I want to resample it.

#1 runs every minute. I want to go back in time by 30 minutes
CREATE CONTINUOUS QUERY MINUTE ON db RESAMPLE FOR 30m
begin
   select ... into ... from ... where ... group by ..., time(1m)
end

right?

#2 runs every hour. I want to recalculate it 30 minutes later. This one sounds
very tricky for me and I'm not sure how to do it correctly.

CREATE CONTINUOUS QUERY MINUTE ON db RESAMPLE EVERY 30m FOR 1h
begin
   select ... into ... from ... where ... group by ..., time(1h)
end

Or should we do it in a different way?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/a0277b82-c588-4576-ba06-d09ac2b86910%40googlegroups.com.