Hi,

I am using Telegraf in my current production environment to read the jolokia
for JVM Stats and saves it in Influxdb. In the same way I would like to use the
same telegraf plugin to post the Docker Stats to InfluxDb. We are using docker
to deploy our APIs. Telegraf is installed within the Docker Container. I prefer
to use the same telegraf plugin within the docker to collect metrics rather
than installing one on host. Please advice.

Telegraf version is 0.13.

Regards
Karthik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/2e79778f-461f-4023-9a6c-5dbf2502444f%40googlegroups.com.