I am using Telegraf in my current production environment to read the jolokia
for JVM Stats and saves it in Influxdb. In the same way I would like to use the
same telegraf plugin to post the Docker Stats to InfluxDb. We are using docker
to deploy our APIs. Telegraf is installed within the Docker Container. I prefer
to use the same telegraf plugin within the docker to collect metrics rather
than installing one on host. Please advice.

Telegraf version is 0.13.