I have a measurement that has the following fields in InfluxDB. The measurement
name is data.

Measurement name: data
Time                                  Device              Interface    Metric
 Value
2016-10-11T19:00:00Z    device1_name    int_name    In_bits    10
2016-10-11T19:00:00Z    device2_name    int_name    In_bits     5
.
.
.

I have created a continuous query as follows:

CREATE CONTINUOUS QUERY "test_query" ON "db_name" BEGIN SELECT sum("value") as
Sumin INTO "data.copy" FROM "data" where metric = 'In_bits' GROUP BY time(15m),
device END

After creating this, how do I see the results saved in new measurement
data.copy? After creating this query, I am not able to find the new measurement
that has been created. If I'm doing something wrong, I would like to get more
input on this matter. Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/8dd70a88-f5ae-43ed-8f21-083b1aedff7d%40googlegroups.com.