I don't understand what you mean with "two data set". If they are the two file
that I gave you, they are both sorted in the same way (reverse chronological).

Please, tell me if I can help you in some way.

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/e238e4af-ac88-4de3-a9d6-0fb7804157ee%40googlegroups.com.