Hi,

Many years ago I set Gnus up to read mail from a server via IMAP and
every thing has been working fine.  I now want to add a second account
on the same server[1].

I have added a corresponding line to .authinfo, but there doesn't seem
to be a variable I could add to the select method to indicate which
account should be used.

Currently I just don't see any extra folders from the second account and
they do not appear when I try to subscribe to additional folder.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Loris

Footnotes:
[1]  To be honest, the accounts are not on the same server.  However,
the server address is the same in both cases.  Behind the scenes some
jiggery-pokery goes on to forward mail to a second server in the case of
the second account.