Possibly, though I think we should rather not make a contest for
something as permanent as this.
Don't mind collecting renditions, but having a contest implies a
winner will be chosen from the things submitted, and feelings might
get hurt if no one is chosen.
So I'd say let's wait until we have (internally), something we can
live with, and then it can go in with the other submissions, so at
least we have a fall back just in case.

-C