Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 10:53 PM
To: brynn ; Inkscape-Docs
Cc: die humblex
Subject: Re: new moderation features

        Martin, would it be  possible to have a similar label for
flagged
members?  Just to prevent confusion?  Or is the idea more about
identifying
hidden things, while members don't get hidden?

Users get deleted when they are censured. So there's no flag to show.
They and their objects are toast (that includes anything they've
posted)

Best Regard, Martin Owens