Thanks for trying Maren,

I've pushed a much more comprehensive set of changes, firstly by making
form errors VERY visible. What's happening is that the form is being
rejected because a field is required. The first fix was to tell the
form that the field wasn't required, I don't know why it didn't work
for you the second time though, so that's why I've pushed a bigger fix
that shows tabs in red, keeps tabs present and shows field errors in
red.

So hopefully when you test again, it'll either work, or fail in a
really big showy way.

Best Regards, Martin Owens