Hi brynn,

I may have missed something - in what way is your extension page different from the extension gallery? Is it only for extensions not listed in the gallery?
https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/=extension/

Do you have a link to your page?

Anyway, I'd like to get an overview of existing extensions out there in the web, especially the ones that do similar work to the ones I am contributing to.

Regarding the gallery:

Is there a way to add an extension to the gallery without uploading a zip file? I would like to link only to github, as I don't like having to reupload it for every new version: That's duplicate work and tends to be forgotten, especially if the inkscape website is not the main distribution channel.

Best Regards,

Max