Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:39 PM
To: inkscape-docs@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] extension testers needed

Hi brynn,

I may have missed something - in what way is your extension page
different from the extension gallery? Is it only for extensions not
listed in the gallery?
https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/=extension/

Do you have a link to your page?

Anyway, I'd like to get an overview of existing extensions out there in
the web, especially the ones that do similar work to the ones I am
contributing to.

Regarding the gallery:

Is there a way to add an extension to the gallery without uploading a
zip file? I would like to link only to github, as I don't like having to
reupload it for every new version: That's duplicate work and tends to be
forgotten, especially if the inkscape website is not the main
distribution channel.

Best Regards,

Max