Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 8:56 AM
To: Brynn
Cc: Inkscape-Docs
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-docs] extension testers needed

Compatible with: Win, Mac, Linux ■
Inkscape 0.92.3/+ ■

Extract and copy files ? (No)
Need to install? (Yes)

Something similar to this?

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018, 11:33 PM brynn, <br...@frii.com> wrote:
Actually I just had another thought about this.

Is it unreasonable to expect that the extension developer knows which versions
or operating systems their extension works with?  Why not make sure the
developer shares that when the extension is released to the community?

Would it be possible to have extra fields be displayed, in the upload form, when
the Extensions category is chosen?  Is there any way to configure the upload
form, so that info has to be provided, before it will upload?

Or if not mandatory fields, would it be possible to just display a prominent
notice, when the Extensions category is selected, asking the developer to
please, please, please include that info?

All best,
brynn

-----Original Message----- From: Victor Westmann