> Yes, they added some strings - and those are especially important as
> they concern the document conversion between 0.91 and 0.92 (units change
> to match CSS specification). Users who are presented with an English
> message might find this even more difficult to decide than in their
> native language.
>
> Could someone update the po files in the Inkscape 0.92.x repo, please?
>
> Regards,
>  Maren

Hi,

Some relatively new strings in 0.92.x branch are actually untranslatable due
to such called "string puzzles":

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/inkscape/0.92.x/view/head:/share/extensions/draw_from_triangle.py#L179

inkex.errormsg(_("Side Length 'a' (" + unit + "): " + str( params[0][0] ) ))
inkex.errormsg(_("Side Length 'b' (" + unit + "): " + str( params[0][1] ) ))
inkex.errormsg(_("Side Length 'c' (" + unit + "): " + str( params[0][2] ) ))

extracts as

Side Length 'a' (
Side Length 'b' (
Side Length 'c' (

That is not what expected.

Can this be fixed before the release and the last update before the string
freeze?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best regards,
Yuri