On Mon, 10 Apr 2023 08:48:54 +0000
"Liu, Yi L" <yi.l....@intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

The more common we can make it, the better, but if it ends up that the
individual drivers need to initialize the capability then it would
probably be limited to those driver with a need to expose the group.
Sample drivers for the purpose of illustrating the interface and of
course anything based on vfio-pci-core which exposes hot-reset.  Thanks

Alex