On 01/22/2014 11:38 AM, Tvrtko Ursulin wrote:

On 01/22/2014 11:21 AM, Chris Wilson wrote:
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:41:38AM +0000, Tvrtko Ursulin wrote:
From: Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko.ursu...@intel.com>

A set of userptr test cases to support the new feature.

Oh, and another thing...

I guess we will want some benchmarks for mmu_notifier scaling since
tracking the performance implications seems important.

What would be a realistic benchmark? My first thoughts were something like:

for each [unsync, sync]
   for each N [1, 10, 100, 1000]

Also zero userptr objects of course!

     create N userptr bos
         benchmark for T seconds: malloc/realloc/free
         benchmark for T seconds: mmap/unmap
         ???

+ benchmark for T seconds: normal bo create/destroy
+ benchmark for T seconds: userptr bo create/destroy

Tvrtko