The flow of amperage increases when ³static² electricity is directed through
a circuit that is resonant at 1 mhz in comparison to one that is resonant at
different frequencies. I used high voltage diodes to rectify the
electricity. I did not get mind boggling results, but i did get results that
made me curious. I found this interesting that I got different results with
different resonant circuits. There is a lot more to discover here.