Hi Alexander,

Is it possible you’re referring to Bluetooth Classic while my issue appears
with Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy)?

Perhaps what’s happening is: line 447 checks for a valid BluetoothClass being
returned, which for BLE devices will be null (at least for my device it is).
Then line 448 return an empty QBluetoothDeviceInfo? This would explain why the
only valid piece of info I get is the rssi which is a bare int.

Another thing I noticed here:
http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtconnectivity.git/tree/src/android/bluetooth/src/org/qtproject/qt5/android/bluetooth/QtBluetoothLE.java#n113

<http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtconnectivity.git/tree/src/android/bluetooth/src/org/qtproject/qt5/android/bluetooth/QtBluetoothLE.java#n113>
is that the byte[] scanRecord is being ignored – this where the advertised
service UUID(s) would be (needs to be parsed).

(An aside, if you could point me to a starting point on getting the sources and
building QtBluetooth module myself, that’ll be helpful. I will gladly
contribute patches.)

Kind Regards,
Prashant Vaibhav