On 07/03/18 10:52, René J. V. Bertin wrote:
Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

Shows up fine here. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Indeed, the Assistant and QtCreator have the menu. But take a random 3rd party
Qt application (say, QupZilla, or Otter Browser) or just about any KF5
application and it will likely not be so lucky.

Qt Assistant rolls its own Window menu (and I guess so does Creator).

So let me rephrase: why do only some Qt applications show that menu?

It looks like the standard Windows menu to me in Assistant (Qt 5.8)? We get the standard menu in our application too, which is exactly what we want.

Hamish