Here's a small PoC patch to the Cocoa QPA (5.9) which adds a Windows (sic) menu:

https://github.com/RJVB/osx-integration/blob/qt590/src/qcocoa-qpa/patches/33-patch-add-windows-submenu.diff

I don't think it will be trivial to create the standard Window menu that sits
just left of the Help menu in the menubar (where is that menu created??).
Instead the patch just adds a submenu to the Application menu and makes this
the application's window menu, activating it when a NSWindow instance is
allocated. The system then takes care of the rest.

Evidently this isn't in accordance with HIG and tradition, but IMHO the
location I use isn't otherwise really out of place, just above the application
visibility controls. :)

R.