Hi,

I guess the conflicting terms are these:

“Prohibited Combination” shall mean any means to (i) use, combine, incorporate,
link or integrate Licensed Software with any software created with or
incorporating Open Source Qt, (ii) use Licensed Software for creation of any
software created with or incorporating Open Source Qt, or (iii) incorporate or
integrate Applications into a hardware device or product other than a Device."

Especially this combination: “use … Licensed Software with any software created
with … Open Source Qt”

KDE, doxygen, Wireshark (just to name a few) are using Open Source Qt.

Can someone reflect how does it apply to that software? Can a customer use them
to create software under the Qt commercial License terms?

I understand the wishes of Qt Company. Business wise these make sense, still
there might be a conflict with other Licenses (especially Qt Creator Open
Source). I am unsure if the Qt Commercial License is in direct conflict with
(L)GPL license. But I guess someone has thought this through.

Best regards
/ jryannel

I am not a lawyer and any opinion towards Licensing is my personal very
subjective opinion.